Getting Started with Arcade
Refer to the docs below to help answer some questions about the features and functionality.
Arcade's Custom Star editor allows users with Champion permissions the ability to create up to 10 custom stars. Once created, these new stars can be awarded to players.
- Head to the Manage section of your Arcade.
- Navigate to the bottom of the left side panel under Admin and you will see Custom Stars.
- Select “+ Create New”
- Fill in the label, select an icon and choose a color.
- Don't forget to hit Save!
Editing a Custom Star
To edit an existing star, go to the Custom Star editor section under Admin.
- Select the star you wish to edit.
- Edit the star's properties, including the name with emojis, icon, and color.
- Press the "Save" button to save the changes.
Deleting a Custom Star
To delete a star, go to the Custom Star editor section under Admin.
- Select the star you wish to delete.
- Press the "Delete" link.
Note: Players keep any stars they have been awarded even if they are later deleted.
Questions about Custom Stars? Contact Arcade support at email@example.com or use the pink Feedback button to submit a support request.